Located beachfront along the sun-splashed Kohala Coast, a premier destination for Hawaii hotels on Big Island, the luxurious Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort & Spa welcomes guests with gracious style and Hawaiian service. With the bounty of land and sea captured in stunning views, our Big Island Hawaii hotel and resort is the perfect place for a memorable vacation or meeting. Unrivaled by other hotels and resorts on the Big Island of Hawaii, our multi-million dollar renovation provides a warm, fresh look within the Waikoloa Resort, which offers 36 holes of golf, shopping, casual & fine dining, and so much more. At Waikoloa Beach Marriott, discover our stunning beachfront location packed with shopping, dining, and entertainment that are a step above other Hawaii Big Island hotels.
- Daily Self Parking ($18.00 Value)
- Daily Unlimited In-Room High Speed Internet Access ($14.95 value)
- Daily Local, Inter-Island, Toll-Free Connect and Long Distance Calls to the United States & Canada ($9.95 value)
- Sunset Luau - 20% Discount off regular Luau Prices (Wednesday and Saturday evenings)
- Ocean Sports - 10% discount on select beach rentals (snorkel gear, hydro bikes, kayaks, standup paddle boards)
- Hertz Car Rental - 15% discount on daily car rental (on-line or directly with the Hertz Desk)
- Waikoloa Golf Course Driving Range - Complimentary use of practice driving range
- Built: 1981
- Check-in: 3:00 pm
- Check-out: 12:00 noon
- Rooms: 555
- Floors: 2 Wings - 6 Stories
- Elevators: 5
- Parking: Included in resort fees
- Valet Service: $21 daily + tax
- Under 21 Allowed to Check-in without parent: Yes
- Minimum Age for Check-in: Hotel Requests the guest be over the age of 18.
- Family Plan: Children 17 years and under are free when sharing room with parent(s) utilizing existing beds. If they require a rollaway then children must pay extra pax fee. First crib in free in room.
- Location: Located beachfront and walking distance to shopping and dinning on the sun drenched Kohala Coast of Hawaii's Big Island.
- Airport Distance: 18 miles north of Keahole-Kona International Airport
- Non-Smoking Rooms: Yes
- Non-Smoking Comment: No smoking allowed in any of the units, however smoking is allowed in certain designated outside areas.
- ADA Handicap Rooms: Yes
- Handicap Comment: ADA accessible room and hearing impaired rooms are available.