Named for Hawaii's beloved Queen Kapiolani, our Honolulu/Waikiki Beach hotel is ideally located near the foot of the majestic Diamond Head and just a block away from the famous Waikiki Beach, the sandiest beach in the area fronting Kapahulu Pier. The 108-acre Kapiolani Park, Honolulu Zoo and Waikiki Aquarium are adjacent to the hotel. Shopping, dining and plenty of entertainment venues are all within walking distance; perfect for a family vacation, sporting event or a romantic getaway. Of course, tour groups are always welcome! There are quite a few things to do in Honolulu, so be sure to allow plenty of time for exploration.
While there are many reasons to choose a Honolulu hotel room at the Queen Kapiolani, you'll find our unusually thoughtful perks set us apart from the rest. Most rooms have a private lanai, which offers a serene location from which to watch the sunset or to enjoy your morning cup of coffee while planning the day's adventures. Take a lazy day lounging on the sundeck or indulge in a cooling dip in the pool. If you're feeling adventurous, stop by the activity desk and we can help you plan your excursions to discover Hawaii's natural, cultural and historical heritage.
Many of our newly renovated and well-appointed rooms offer conveniences you might not expect, such as our inviting and comfortable beds are topped with down filled comforters and pillows that lull you to a sound refreshing sleep, refrigerator, complete kitchenette, microwave and utensils. All rooms include air-conditioning, daily housekeeping service, cable TV with available pay-per-view movies and telephone with voicemail.
- Complimentary In-room Safe
- Complimentary In-room coffee
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in the lobby and poolside
- Complimentary Daily newspaper
- Built: 1969
- Check-in: 3:00 pm
- Check-out: 12:00 noon
- Rooms: 312
- Floors: 19
- Elevators: 3
- Parking: valet only
- Valet Service: $25 daily + tax
- Under 21 Allowed to Check-in without parent: Yes
- Minimum Age for Check-in: Age Required 18+ Deposit of $100.00 Cash or Major Credit Card in Cardholder's Name required upon arrival.
- Family Plan: Children 17 years and under are free when sharing room with parent(s) utilizing existing bedding.
- Location: Overlooking the 108-acre Kapi'olani Park and Diamond Head crater, the hotel is situated just one (1) block away from Waikiki Beach, the world's most famous stretch of beach. The Queen Kapi'olani is a convenient choice for business or pleasure.
- Airport Distance: Eleven (11) miles from the Honolulu International Airport
- Non-Smoking Rooms: Yes
- Non-Smoking Comment: Hotel is 100% smoke-free. This new policy applies to all guest rooms, including balconies, restaurants, lounges, public areas and meeting rooms.
- ADA Handicap Rooms: Yes
- Handicap Comment: Available