The OHANA East is a 441-room hotel located in the heart of Waikiki. It's just a short stroll to Waikiki beach, with the International Market Place and Royal Hawaiian Center nearby. Here you'll find comfortable guest rooms, kitchenettes and suites designed for relaxation. The hotel features three restaurants, a coffee bar, pool, whirlpool spa, Laundromat, meeting rooms and a self-service business center. There's ample parking and convenient access to the city's bus system, making the Ohana East a great value, perfect for business travelers, families, seniors and small groups.
- Ohana Beach Tote
- Wired High-speed Internet in guest rooms
- Wi-fi in the lobbies and most common areas
- Local phone calls
- US & Canada phone calls
- In-room safe
- Daily in-room coffee and tea
- Free Shopping & Dining discounts booklet
- Daily newspaper (at reception desk)
- Built: 1972
- Check-in: 3:00 pm
- Check-out: 12:00 noon
- Rooms: 441
- Floors: 19
- Elevators: 4
- Parking: $20 daily + tax
- Valet Service: n/a
- Under 21 Allowed to Check-in without parent: Yes
- Minimum Age for Check-in: Age Required 18+ Deposit required upon check-in.
- Family Plan: Children 17 years and under are free when sharing room with parent(s) utilizing existing beds.
- Location: Located in the heart of Waikiki, close to the International Marketplace, one (1) block to the beach in Waikiki, (4) miles from Downtown Honolulu, five (5) blocks from the Honolulu Zoo and Kapi'olani Park.
- Airport Distance: Nine (9) miles from the Honolulu International Airport
- Non-Smoking Rooms: Yes
- Non-Smoking Comment: Property is Smoke Free.
- ADA Handicap Rooms: Yes
- Handicap Comment: ADA accessible rooms are in CV only. There are 2 rooms with King + queen sofa with roll-in shower, 5 rooms with King + queen sofa with tub, 3 rooms with 2 double beds with roll-in shower and 4 rooms with 2 double beds with tub. There are a total of 9 rooms with equipment for the hearing impaired.
ADA Accessible rooms include; hand held shower, wide doorways, lever hardware, roll-in shower and wheel chair friendly.
Hearing Impaired rooms include; smoke detector w/strobe light, telephone w/volume control, TDD machine (on request), closed caption TV, and flashing fire alarms.
- Miscellaneous Comments: Complimentary internet access.