A vacation residence of unrivaled beauty, Mauna Lani Point sits graciously on 19 spectacular oceanfront acres. This picturesque location overlooks the signature hole of the Francis H. I'i Brown golf course, dramatically rimmed by vibrant greens and black lava rock, and just beyond, a postcard view of the blue Pacific.
Spacious and sophisticated, your one- or two-bedroom villa is exquisitely appointed with expansive living areas and private lanais. The spacious (1,100 to 1,700 square feet) comfort, residential seclusion and resort amenities of these vacation homes make them ideal for multiple couples, friends on vacation or multigenerational families.
- Built: 1985
- Check-in: 2:00 pm
- Check-out: 10:00 am
- Rooms: 116
- Floors: 2-3
- Elevators: n/a
- Parking: FREE
- Valet Service: n/a
- Under 21 Allowed to Check-in without parent: Yes
- Minimum Age for Check-in: Age Required 18+ with major credit card in his or her name. Deposit due upon arrival as follows: $800 in 1 bedroom, $1200 in 2 bedroom, and $1500 in 3 bedroom. Deposits may vary during peak holiday seasons.
- Family Plan: n/a
- Location: Kohala Coast area.
- Airport Distance: 20 miles to Keahole-Kona International Airport
- Non-Smoking Rooms: Yes
- Non-Smoking Comment: No smoking allowed in any of the units, however smoking is allowed in certain designated areas.
- ADA Handicap Rooms: No
- Handicap Comment: Not Available
- Miscellaneous Comments: Check-in location: From Keahole Kona airport, follow highway signs to Hwy. 19, turn left onto Hwy 19, drive approximately 21 miles until you see the sign for Mauna Lani Resort. Turn left into the Resort onto Mauna Lani Drive, check-in for all guests is at the Visitor Arrival Center. The entrance to the Visitor Arrival Center will be the second driveway on the right after turning onto Mauna Lani Drive. Hours are from 7:00am - 10:00pm daily.