311 Deluxe accommodations which have been completely renovated, situated on a beautiful oceanfront site, set amidst a historic grove of swaying palm trees that evoke the essence of traditional Hawaii. Located on the island of Kauai in the Coconut Plantation Resort Development, within walking distance of 3 major shopping centers and popular island activities. The resort caters to special occasions, family gatherings and will customize wedding services within the property's grounds. On property amenities including dining, open air lounge, award winning luau, oceanfront pool and whirlpool, day spa services, jogging paths and more.
- Complimentary Coffee to go in the mornings at "The Market".
- One Welcome Mai Tai coupon at check-in.
- Ohana Activity Room, Includes: Air Hockey, Wii Station & Board Games.
- All new Life Fitness Equipment in our Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet: Public Areas (Wireless), Guest Rooms (Wired), Meeting Rooms (Wireless)
- Built: 1978
- Check-in: 3:00pm
- Check-out: 12:00 noon
- Rooms: 311
- Floors: 4
- Elevators: 4
- Parking: $14 daily + taxes
- Valet Service: n/a
- Under 21 Allowed to Check-in without parent: Yes
- Minimum Age for Check-in: Hotel Requests the guest be over the age of 18 years or older.
- Family Plan: Children 17 years and under are free when sharing room with parent(s) utilizing existing beds.
- Location: Centrally located, 10 minutes from Lihue Airport. Turn right onto Highway # 51 that merges to Highway # 56 going North to Kapaa and Princeville. Upon reaching Wailua River, go 1 mile to Coconut Market Place and turn right. Turn left on Aleka Road and the property will be on the right.
- Airport Distance: Lihue Airport - 10 minutes
- Non-Smoking Rooms: Yes
- Non-Smoking Comment: Property is smoke-free.
- ADA Handicap Rooms: Yes
- Handicap Comment: Available. There are 11 ADA approved rooms.
- Miscellaneous Comments: High-speed internet access on property.