Discover a luxurious Hawaii resort inspired by Culture, Well-Being and Genuine Aloha. During your stay with us in paradise, make time to enjoy the wonders of Hawai'i. From Mauna Kea's winter snow-capped mountaintop to the sizzling Kilauea Volcano of Madame Pele's flowing lava to tropical rainforests and a teeming undersea world, Hawai'i has much to offer the spirited traveler. Warm your soul with friends, family and new memories yet to be made during your stay at our Hawaii resort's breathtaking accommodations.
Our 540 guest rooms and suites echo the warmth and serenity of the Big Island. Fairmont rooms are spacious Hawaii accommodations which offer a private lanai with a view of the gardens or partial angled ocean view. The Executive Suites offer luxurious accommodation and a view of the gardens or the Pacific Ocean. The bedroom closes off from the living room with French doors and includes a full bathroom, and the living room offers a Queen sofabed, a second writing desk and half bathroom.
- Built: 1990
- Check-in: 3:00 pm
- Check-out: 12:00 noon
- Rooms: 486 Rooms, 2 Presidential Suites, 54 1&2 Bedroom Suites, 36 Fairmont Gold Suites
- Floors: 6
- Elevators: 8
- Parking: $17 daily + tax
- Valet Service: $22 daily + tax
- Under 21 Allowed to Check-in without parent: Yes
- Minimum Age for Check-in: Age Requirement 19+ with major credit card
- Family Plan: Children 18 years and under are free when sharing room with parent(s) and using existing bedding.
- Location: Kohala Coast Area.
- Airport Distance: 25 minutes from the Kona International Airport at Keahole
- Non-Smoking Rooms: Yes
- Non-Smoking Comment: Smoking is NOT allowed in room or on balconies of ANY rooms. Also smoking is NOT allowed in restaurants, or other interior locations as stipulated by Hawaii State Law.
- ADA Handicap Rooms: Yes
- Handicap Comment: Available. The facilities for persons with disabilities include: Easy access to the lanai and front door, furniture and toilet engineered with ADA standards, bath tub with rails, grab bars, and hand-held showers, lowered security peep hole. The Ocean View and Courtyard Suite feature a King bed and a roll-in shower facility with fold-down shower bench. The Ocean View and Partial Ocean View rooms offer wheelchair accessible sinks in the bathroom with full-sized tub (no roll-in shower), a King bed and a twin day bed. Portaview TTD/TTY hearing imparied and Alert Plus facilities available, please contact hotel in advance.