From the moment you step into the elegant marble lobby of our Honolulu boutique hotel, you feel relaxed and refreshed. The entire hotel has been renovated with accents that pay tribute to two Hawaiian legends; gold-medal Olympian and surfer, Duke Kahanamoku, and world-renowned artist and print maker, Charles W. Bartlett. Our intimate, inviting Honolulu hotel offers a peaceful sanctuary from the energy of Waikiki. Enjoy unique services and amenities such as our helpful concierge, activity desk, restaurants, fitness center and free WiFi throughout hotel. Feast on classic American fare at the Big Kahuna, Waikiki's new tropical sports and entertainment restaurant, or on authentic Cantonese cuisine at China Garden Restaurant.
- Complimentary In-room Safe
- Complimentary Coffee starter upon arrival
- Complimentary Local and Toll Free Calls
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout entire hotel
- Complimentary Daily newspaper available in lobby
- Built: 1969
- Check-in: 3:00pm
- Check-out: 12:00 noon
- Rooms: 247
- Floors: 15
- Elevators: 2
- Parking: $23 daily + tax
- Valet Service: n/a
- Under 21 Allowed to Check-in without parent: Yes
- Minimum Age for Check-in: Age required 18+
- Family Plan: Children 17 years and under stay free when sharing room with parent(s) and utilizing existing bedding. A maximum of 2 children not to exceed room occupancy.
- Location: Located in the heart of Waikiki, 3 blocks from the beach, only steps away from the International Market Place.
- Airport Distance: Ten (10) miles from the Honolulu International Airport
- Non-Smoking Rooms: Yes
- Non-Smoking Comment: Property is entirely non-smoking.
- ADA Handicap Rooms: Yes
- Handicap Comment: Available in the Superior Wave category.
- Miscellaneous Comments: Complimentary WiFi access throughout the hotel. Dog friendly Hotel in Honolulu.
The Aqua Waikiki Wave is proud to welcome 1-2 dogs per room up to 40 pounds (18 kilograms) each in Waikiki. Upon arrival hotel will provide your furry friends with tail-wagging treats, in-room food & water bowls, doggie liners, doggie bed and a toy for your dog to take home. For your convenience, breeze in-and-out of our pet-friendly floor located on the second floor for those quick walks around Waikiki. To keep our hotel safe and clean for your four-legged travel companions, we require a small fee of $35 per night, with a $100 security deposit that is refundable upon checkout after inspection of your room. Inquire at the guest services desk for any additional canine services needed. Subject to change without notice. Please check Hawaii's animal quarantine laws.