Presenting the Ala Moana Hotel, Honolulu's landmark hotel. With a multi-million dollar transformation and a host of impressive amenities, it's the new benchmark for experiencing paradise. This upscale hotel offers dining options, a nightclub, an expansive pool deck, fitness center and extensive meeting facilities.
At the Ala Moana Hotel, you'll discover that location is indeed everything. Centrally located in Honolulu's Ala Moana district, the hotel is adjacent to the Ala Moana Center, the largest open-air mall in America. It's across the street from Ala Moana Beach Park, just a short walk to the Victoria Ward Shopping Centers & Cineplex and near Waikiki. The hotel is also a few minutes drive from downtown Honolulu, the Neal Blaisdell Center and the Honolulu Academy of Arts and twenty minutes to Honolulu International Airport. It's a mecca for shopping, dining and entertainment. And being next to the Pacific Ocean has its benefits, from a day riding the surf, sailing around Diamond Head or just relaxing on the beach.
- Built: 1970
- Check-in: 3:00 pm
- Check-out: 12:00 noon
- Rooms: 1100
- Floors: 36
- Elevators: 9
- Parking: $20 daily + tax
- Valet Service: $25 daily + tax
- Under 21 Allowed to Check-in without parent: Yes
- Minimum Age for Check-in: Hotel Requests the guest be over the age of 18.
- Family Plan: Children 17 years and under are free when sharing room with parent(s) utilizing existing beds.
- Location: Centrally located between downtown Honolulu and Waikiki and half a block to the Hawaii Convention Center. Adjacent to the Ala Moana Shopping Center, four floors of over 240 shops, services and restaurants.
- Airport Distance: Seven (7) miles from the Honolulu International Airport
- Non-Smoking Rooms: Yes
- Non-Smoking Comment: Property is smoke-free. No smoking in guest rooms (including balconies), meeting rooms, pool deck, restaurants, lounges and nightclubs (all common areas).
- ADA Handicap Rooms: Yes
- Handicap Comment: All rooms are in the Waikiki Tower (Kona Tower has no ADA rooms) bedding for all is queen bed with sofa-sleeper, WCM - 11 (4 with roll-in shower) WPV - 6 (2 with roll-in shower) WOV - 15 (5 with roll-in shower)
ADA Accessible rooms include; hand held shower, wide doorways, lever hardware, roll-in shower and wheel chair friendly.
Hearing Impaired rooms include; smoke detector w/strobe light, telephone w/volume control, TDD machine (on request), closed caption TV, and flashing fire alarms.
- Miscellaneous Comments: Complimentary high-speed internet.