At Turtle Bay Resort you will discover luxurious amenities, exceptional service and unforgettable natural beauty. With almost five miles of beachfront, Turtle Bay is the perfect place to take in the azure beauty of Kawela Bay, Bay View Beach Lawn and, of course, Turtle Bay.
Only 55 minutes from the energetic pulse of Honolulu and Waikiki city, our oceanfront setting immerses guests in the natural tranquility of Oahu's Fabled North Shore lifestyle. Oahu's spectacular ocean views are on display from every one of the Resort's 443 magnificent accommodations, including our beach cottages, villas, guest rooms and suites. A luxury beach resort, Turtle Bay also features two lushly landscaped pools, championship golf courses by Fazio and Palmer, tennis courts, horseback riding, hiking and mountain bike trails, a surfing school, world-class dining and shopping.
Turtle Bay is also home to Surfer, The Bar - a collaboration between Surfer Magazine and the resort. Come here to talk story with professional surfers, indulge in mouthwatering dishes and enjoy live music.
Turtle Bay is unrivaled on Oahu when it comes to accommodations. Our guests stay at the rarest of locations- a beautiful peninsula surrounded by the ocean. Because this is the northern most point of Oahu, both sunrise and sunset are visible. All 375 Guest rooms and 25 Suites in the wings of the main hotel all feature unobstructed ocean views and private lanais to let the outdoors in. Our classic 42 Beach Cottages provide a spacious escape, with vaulted ceilings, deep soaking tubs and a dedicated Cottage Concierge. The incomparable Villas, overlooking Kuilima Cove, deliver a masterful blend of exclusivity and relaxation from their coveted beachfront location. For locals and visitors alike, Turtle Bay's Guest Rooms, Suites, Beach Cottages, and Villas serve as the living room and guest room of Oahu's fabled North Shore.
- High speed cable and Wi-Fi internet access in all guest rooms.
- Wi-Fi internet access in all public areas of the hotel. Villas have cable only.
- Self parking pass.
- One hour snorkel equipment rental for two people per day.
- Access to Fitness Club.
- Daily newspaper delivery to the guest floor.
- Long distance access including 800 numbers, credit card and collect calls.
- Unlimited local telephone calls.
- One hour Tennis court time per room per day.
- In-room safe use.
- Self service guestroom coffee and tea.
- Incoming guest faxes.
- Access to the Business Center.
- One Hour Volleyball Rental.
- Chairs and umbrella on Beach (first come first sesrve)
- Hawaiian Games - Mornings Monday, Wednesday & Fridays
- Ukulelel Lessons - Mornings Tuesday, Thursday & Fridays
- Botanical Walk - Morning Tuesday, Thursday & Fridays
- Golf Driving Range - one bucket of balls per day to practice.
- Built: 1972
- Check-in: 3:00 pm
- Check-out: 11:00 am
- Rooms: 443 Hotel Rooms, 43 Cottages, 22 Villas
- Floors: 6
- Elevators: 4
- Parking: Included in resort services fee
- Valet Service: $10 daily + tax
- Under 21 Allowed to Check-in without parent: No
- Minimum Age for Check-in: Hotel Requests the guest be over the age of 21
- Family Plan: Family Plan is NOT available on all packages.
Children 17 years and under stay free when sharing room with parent(s) and utilizing existing bedding.
- Location: Beachfront property located on the North Shore of Oahu. From the Honolulu International Airport, take H1 Freeway, Westbound and then continue on the H2 North to Wahiawa. Take 80 through Wahiawa, it connects with 99. Stay on 99 to Haleiwa. The road now bypasses Haleiwa and becomes route 83. Continue on 83 approximately 25 minutes to Turtle Bay Resort.
- Airport Distance: Fifty (50) minutes drive from the Honolulu International Airport
- Non-Smoking Rooms: Yes
- Non-Smoking Comment:
- ADA Handicap Rooms: Yes
- Handicap Comment: Available. Only 13 Guest rooms are ADA approved. Please request at time of booking.