On the best stretch of legendary Waikiki beach sits the towering Sheraton Waikiki - a true medium of endless energy and electric excitement. Trendy, sophisticated, Hawaiian, and completely refreshed after a 187 million dollar transformation, this resort ushers in a new level of comfort, style and panache to the Waikiki scene, promising an inspired vacation for one and all. The resort is known for its breathtaking ocean-front views offered from 80% of its guest rooms and suites, a first-of-its-kind resort "Super Pool", adult-only infinity pool, sophisticated Club Lounge and Club Floors and award winning dining venues.
- Internet access in guest room
- Self-parking for one (1) vehicle ($15 per day for Valet Parking)
- Unlimited local and 1-800 telephone calls
- Up to 60 minutes of long distance and international telephone calls per day (cumulative both domestic and international phone calls per day, unable to carry over)
- 1 Liter of Bottled Water replenished daily (based on usage)
- Adult Pool Floats (Orange bean bag adult pool floats on a first come basis)
- Fresh Fruit served twice daily by Pool Staff at the Infinity Pool
- Use of MP3 player featuring Hawaiian music, Portable DVD player with 8" screen, and selected, newly-released Movies will be available at the pool on a first come basis. Guests can sign out for them. If not returned, they will be charged
- Fitness Classes
- Children 12 & under eat for free from Children’s Menu in designated dining outlets with paying adult. One paying adult for one child
Introducing the New - LEAHI CLUB LOUNGE
The Sheraton Waikiki has introduced a new level of luxury with the introduction of the Leahi (Diamond Head) Club Lounge and Club Floors. Perched 30 floors above the most famous beach in the world and overlooking the landmark for which it is named, the Sheraton Waikiki offers the hippest upscale business and leisure specialty lounge in Hawaii. With enhanced breakfast, evening appetizers and complimentary beer and wine service, the lounge also offers a boardroom for twelve. The club level rooms are priced at $100+tax premium per room, per night against our Mountain, Ocean Front and Suites on the 22nd and 30th floors dedicated to the Club with enhanced amenities such as robes, slippers, vanity pack and extra toiletries.
- Built: 1971
- Check-in: 3:00 pm
- Check-out: 11:00 am
- Rooms: 1709
- Floors: 31
- Elevators: 11
- Parking: Included in Resort Fees
- Valet Service: $15 daily + tax
- Under 21 Allowed to Check-in without parent: Yes
- Minimum Age for Check-in:
- Family Plan: Children 17 years and under are free when sharing room with parent(s) and using existing bedding.
- Location: Beachfront, four (4) miles to Downtown Honolulu.
- Airport Distance: Nine (9) miles to the Honolulu Airport
- Non-Smoking Rooms: Yes
- Non-Smoking Comment: The Sheraton Waikiki Hotel's Guestrooms are 80% non-smoking. This smoke free ordinance applies to all designated guest rooms (including balconies), restaurants, lounges, lobby, pool, public areas and meeting rooms. A designated smoking area will be provided to guests who smoke in accordance with the new regulations.
- ADA Handicap Rooms: Yes
- Handicap Comment: Available