The Sheraton Princess Kaiulani offers a glimpse at Hawaii's royal past in the heart of Waikiki. This Oahu hotel graces the former estate of Hawaii's last princess... offering Hawaii vacation value just steps from world-famous Waikiki Beach, plus unlimited shopping, dining, and nightlife options. With 1,142 rooms, including 10 suites, Sheraton Princess Kaiulani Hotel reveals Hawaii at its most charming, capturing views of the jewel-bright Pacific and Diamond Head, the Koolau Mountains, and Honolulu's fabled city lights. This Waikiki Hotel offers the best of the city and is just steps from famed Waikiki Beach.
- High-speed internet access in guest room. Does NOT include the use of our lobby Apple iMac computers.
- Self-parking for one (1) vehicle (no valet)
- Unlimited local and 1-800 telephone calls
- Up to 60 minutes of long distance telephone calls per day (cumulative of both domestic and international calls)
- Two (2) bottles of water in room per day (12 oz. bottles)
- Children 12 & under eat for free from Children’s Menu in designated dining outlets with paying adult (one paying adult per one child)
- Big Kahuna Beach Services (use of sand chair and fresh towels; whole fruit and water service provided twice daily between 10am & 2pm when seated in designated area on Waikiki Beach in front of the Duke Kahanamoku Statue)
- Two (2) Kaiulani specialty cocktails or Princess Punch drinks per stay
- One 4x6 color portrait by a professional photographer
- Built: 1955
- Check-in: 3:00 pm
- Check-out: 11:00 am
- Rooms: 1150
- Floors: 29
- Elevators: 9
- Parking: included in resort fees
- Valet Service: N/A
- Under 21 Allowed to Check-in without parent: No
- Minimum Age for Check-in: Age Requirements 21 With major Credit Card.
- Family Plan: Children 17 years and under are free when sharing room with parent(s). No additional charges for extra beds for children.
- Location: Located a crosswalk away from world-famous Waikiki Beach, the Sheraton Princess Ka'iulani hotel is bordered on both sides by two of Waikiki's most popular shopping centers - the International Marketplace and King's Village. The hotel is walking distance to Kapi'olani Park, the Honolulu Zoo and Waikiki Aquarium.
- Airport Distance: Nine (9) miles to the Honolulu International Airport
- Non-Smoking Rooms: Yes
- Non-Smoking Comment: The Sheraton Princess Kaiulani Hotel's Guestrooms are 80% non-smoking. This smoke free ordinance applies to all designated guest rooms (including balconies), restaurants, lounges, lobby, pool, public areas and meeting rooms. A designated smoking area will be provided to guests who smoke in accordance with the new regulations.
- ADA Handicap Rooms: Yes
- Handicap Comment: Available