The Outrigger Waikiki welcomes you to Waikiki's best beachfront with 524 guest rooms dressed in contemporary island style with every room boasting either a partial or full ocean view from the room's lanai. Our personalized guest registration is gracious and inviting. Fun is always on the menu at Duke's Canoe Club. The Hula Grill Waikiki is a favorite for dining at sunset with marvelous views of Waikiki Beach and Diamond Head. Each guest room features a refrigerator, coffee maker, hairdryer and iron/board. The Fee Free Escape offers each guest complimentary high-speed wireless internet access in guest rooms, complimentary wireless access in the lobby, meeting rooms and at the pool. In addition, complimentary direct-dial phone calls to Oahu, neighbor islands, U.S. mainland and Canada. Guests can immerse themselves in an endless array of ocean activities, experience the island culture with the hotel's regularly scheduled cultural activities, rejuvenate at the rooftop Waikiki Plantation Spa, work out at the fitness center or simply relax on the beach or poolside. Outrigger Waikiki is also home of the world famous Society of Seven in the Outrigger Main Showroom.
- Built: 1967
- Check-in: 3:00 pm
- Check-out: 12:00 noon
- Rooms: 524
- Floors: 16
- Elevators: 4
- Parking: Valet only
- Valet Service: $35 daily + tax
- Under 21 Allowed to Check-in without parent: Yes
- Minimum Age for Check-in: Age Required 18+ Deposit required upon check-in.
- Family Plan: Children 17 years and under are free when sharing room with parent(s) utilizing existing beds.
- Location: Located Beachfront on Waikiki Beach, across from the International Market Place, four (4) miles from Downtown Honolulu, five (5) blocks from the Honolulu Zoo and Kapi'olani Park.
- Airport Distance: Nine (9) miles from the Honolulu International Airport
- Non-Smoking Rooms: Yes
- Non-Smoking Comment: Property is smoke-free. No smoking in guest rooms (including balconies), meeting rooms, pool deck, restaurants, lounges and nightclubs (all common areas).
- ADA Handicap Rooms: Yes
- Handicap Comment: Fully equipped ADA rooms with roll-in shower on request in City View. Fully equipped ADA rooms with full tubs equipped with ADA accessories on request in Partial Ocean and Ocean Front. Fully equipped ADA rooms with hearing impaired accessories on request in City View and Partial Ocean.
ADA Accessible rooms include; hand held shower, wide doorways, lever hardware, roll-in shower and wheel chair friendly.
Hearing Impaired rooms include; smoke detector w/strobe light, telephone w/volume control, TDD machine (on request), closed caption TV, and flashing fire alarms.
Available. TTY Machine and Alert Plus available upon request. Hearing impaired communication equipment available on request.
- Miscellaneous Comments: Complimentary high-speed internet in room. Wireless access in lobby, meeting rooms, and pool area.