Where innovative design meets barefoot luxury, The Modern Honolulu promises a refreshingly new, brilliantly laid back experience. Home to Iron Chef Morimoto's celebrated new restaurant Morimoto Waikiki, the hotel's understated elegance and service has earned acclaim for service and design during its opening year. It's posh without being pretentious, chic without being overdone, luxurious, yet brilliantly laid back. At The Modern Honolulu, stilettos are welcome. And so are flip-flops.
The Modern Honolulu luxury hotel offers 353 stylish guestrooms, highlighting the glittering city skyline, moored yachts in the harbor, and spectacular ocean views. Many offer a private terrace where you can enjoy breakfast in your plush robe or play with an iPad borrowed from the hotel. If you would rather dine out, the Waikiki resort features exquisite culinary pursuits, including the celebrated Morimoto Waikiki. After dining, take a dip in the Sunrise Pool while indulging in a signature cocktail or bask under towering palms at The Sunset Pool (Adults ONLY 18 years and older). Round out the day with a pampering treatment at the hotel's revitalizing spa.
- Complimentary Morning Coffee
- Complimentary Basic Wireless Internet Access
- Complimentary Daily Newspaper
- Complimentary Bottled Water
- Complimentary Use of In-Room Safe
- Complimentary Use of Cribs
- Complimentary Use of Fitness Center
- Complimentary Use of Business Center
- Complimentary Local/Toll Free Telephone Calls
- Complimentary Use of Coffee/Tea Makers, iPads, Wii Stations, DVD Players/Movies (on request based on availability)
- Built: 2010
- Check-in: 3:00 pm
- Check-out: 12:00 pm
- Rooms: 322 rooms, 31 suites
- Floors: 18
- Parking: Valet only
- Valet Service: $28 daily + taxes
- Under 21 Allowed to Check-in without parent: No
- Minimum Age for Check-in:
- Family Plan:
- Location: The Modern Honolulu boasts a convenient location at the gateway to Waikiki Beach just two minutes from world-class shopping at the Ala Moana Shopping Center and within walking distance of the silky, white sands of Waikiki Beach and the celebrated shopping area of Kalakaua Avenue. Other Oahu attractions are just a taxi ride away, such as Pearl Harbor, Diamond Head and the surfing haven of the North Shore.
- Airport Distance:
- Non-Smoking Rooms: Yes
- Non-Smoking Comment:
- ADA Handicap Rooms: Yes
- Handicap Comment:
- Miscellaneous Comments:
PET POLICY: Dogs are allowed on property, 25lbs or smaller with a $50+tax Charge Daily.