In the heart of Waikiki Beach, the Moana Surfrider, A Westin Resort & Spa on Oahu, introduced the world to Hawaiian hospitality in 1901. Often referred to as the "First lady of Waikiki", this oceanfront Oahu hotel is a legendary landmark. Step back into yesteryear with all the contemporary amenities and unique services to make your Waikiki Hawaii vacation both memorable and enjoyable.
As you might expect, all guest accommodations at the Moana Surfrider, A Westin Resort & Spa are elegant, undeniably Hawaiian, and exceedingly comfortable. Modern comforts compliment traditional decor, further enhanced by luxurious details and tasteful amenities. Many rooms offer ocean views, and all rooms feature either one king or two double Westin Heavenly Beds.
- High-speed internet access in guest room
- Unlimited wireless high speed internet access in public areas to include lobby, pool area, and Banyan Courtyard
- Self-parking for one (1) vehicle ($8 per day for Valet Parking)
- Unlimited local and 1-800 telephone calls
- Up to 60 minutes of long distance and international telephone calls per day (cumulative of all calls per day, unable to carry over)
- Children 12 & under eat for free from Children’s Menu in designated dining outlets with paying adult (One paying adult per one child)
- Mini-Surfing Lesson (15 minutes, on the beach, on the basic fundamentals of surfing by Beach Services Surf Instructors) on a first come, first served basis
- Moana Historical Tour (Monday, Wednesday, and Friday)
- Ki Kilo Lani Yoga Class (Wednesday through Sunday) at 7:25 am
- Built: 1901
- Check-in: 3:00 pm
- Check-out: 12 noon
- Rooms: 793
- Floors: 21
- Elevators: 9
- Parking: Included in resort fees.
- Valet Service: $8 daily + tax
- Under 21 Allowed to Check-in without parent: Yes
- Minimum Age for Check-in: Age Required 18+ With major Credit Card or $50 cash per night due upon arrival.
- Family Plan: Children 17 years and under are free when sharing room with parent(s). No additional charges for extra beds for children.
- Location: Located on Waikiki Beach (beachfront), the Sheraton Moana Surfrider is within walking distance of the International Marketplace, Royal Hawaiian Shopping Center, the Honolulu Zoo and Waikiki Aquarium.
- Airport Distance: Nine (9) miles from the Honolulu International Airport
- Non-Smoking Rooms: Yes
- Non-Smoking Comment: Property is entirely non-smoking.
- ADA Handicap Rooms: Yes
- Handicap Comment: Available