Here the ocean does not care where you've been, the cascading sun does not care where you are going. All that matters is that you are right here. JW Marriott Ihilani overlooks one of four private beach coves. Every luxurious amenity you could want is here to satisfy your dreams. Elegant surroundings. Private lanais. Views that take your breath away.
On the western shore of Oahu, the exclusive JW Marriott Ihilani Resort and Spa at Ko Olina is the most luxurious and complete resort on the island. Set on one of four white sand lagoons, this private retreat exudes a relaxed Hawaiian elegance that only hints at all that awaits you: an award-winning spa; world-class marina; tennis courts with breathtaking views and a championship golf course. High Speed Internet Access in-room (for access up to two (2) devices, valued at $14.95)
• Mai Tai for two (2) at Hokulea Lounge per stay (valued at $20.00)
• Kids 10 & under free breakfast buffet with each paid adult (valued at $10.00)
• 20% Discount at Reflections Boutique (excluding Sundry Shop)
• $100 Discount on "Hawaiian Serenity Package" at Ihilani Spa (50 minute facial & 50 minute massage, valued at $350.00)
• 45 minutes Daily Stretch by the Sea Fitness class (valued at $15)
• 30-minutes Tennis Court Time (valued at $20.00)
• 1-hour Beach Cabana (valued at $10.00)
• 30-minutes Water Hammock (valued at $25.00)
• 1-hour Snorkel Equipment (valued at $8.00)
• Beach and Lawn Toys (valued at $10.00)
• Unlimited Local Calls (valued at $3.00)
• 60-minutes Domestic Long Distance and International Calls Daily (valued at $20.00)
Check-in: 3:00 pm
Parking: $35 daily + tax
Valet Service: $35 daily + tax
Under 21 Allowed to Check-in without parent: No
Minimum Age for Check-in: Hotel Requests the guest be over the age of 21
Family Plan: Children 17 years and under are free when sharing room with parent(s) utilizing existing beds. Rollaway charge applies. Children ages 2 and below are free in cribs.
Location: Located in the Ko Olina Resort area.
Airport Distance: Twenty-five (25) minutes from the Honolulu International Airport
Non-Smoking Rooms: Yes
Non-Smoking Comment: No smoking allowed in any of the units, however smoking is allowed in certain designated outside areas.