Aloha and welcome to the beautiful island of Oahu. Take a peaceful retreat and enjoy a tranquil sanctuary only the Aqua Lotus Honolulu in Diamond Head can provide. Find delight in the majestic views of Diamond Head and relish in the fresh ocean breeze of the "Gold Coast." At the Aqua Lotus Honolulu in Diamond Head, you can expect to discover the joys of a relaxing and calm atmosphere, away from the typical fast-paced Waikiki scene, which is still conveniently accessible and within walking distance.
At the Aqua Lotus Honolulu in Diamond Head, you'll find that the fusion of Asian inspired décor and warm Hawaiian hospitality will lend you a unique, truly serene experience. We take pride in our ability to create a truly welcoming and enchanting oasis beneath the sparkling Hawaiian sun. Surrounded by both private sandy alcoves and popular beaches, whether you're drawn to the beautiful scenery of Oahu or interested in the surf and sunshine, there's never a shortage of things to do.
- Complimentary In-room Safe
- Complimentary Coffee Packets in Request
- Complimentary Newspaper Available in the Lobby
- Complimentary High Speed Internet access starting 7/01/12
- Complimentary Nightly Wine Service, served Daily in Lobby from 4pm-6pm
- Personal Fitness & Wellness Conierge
- Complimentary Coffee & Tea Service is served Daily in the Lobby from 5:30am-9am
- Complimentary Beach Cruiser Bikes are available
- Complimentary Morning Yoga Sessions in the park; 7:30am on Tues, Thurs, Sat & Sundays.
- Built: n/a
- Check-in: 3:00 pm
- Check-out: 12:00 noon
- Rooms: 50 rooms, 1 penthouse
- Floors: 12
- Elevators: 1
- Parking: Valet only
- Valet Service: $20 daily + tax
- Under 21 Allowed to Check-in without parent: No
- Minimum Age for Check-in: Hotel Requests the guest be over the age of 21
- Family Plan: Children 17 years and under are free when sharing room with parent(s) and using existing bedding.
- Location: AQUA Lotus Honolulu is nestled at the base of the Diamond Head Crater and only a few minutes from the excitement of Waikiki. Across from Kapi'olani Park and on the shores of Kaimana Beach, the hotel is within walking distance to the Waikiki Aquarium, the Honolulu Zoo, and the Diamond Head Lookout.
- Airport Distance: Nine (9) miles from the Honolulu International Airport
- Non-Smoking Rooms: Yes
- Non-Smoking Comment: Property is 100% smoke-free.
- ADA Handicap Rooms: Yes
- Handicap Comment: Available
- Renovation: n/a
- Miscellaneous Comments: Dog friendly Hotel in Honolulu. The Aqua Lotus is proud to welcome 1 dog per room up to 20 pounds in Waikiki. Upon arrival hotel will provide your furry friends with tail-wagging treats, in-room food & water bowls, doggie liners, doggie bed and a toy for your dog to take home. For your convenience, breeze in-and-out of our pet-friendly floor located on the second floor for those quick walks around Waikiki. To keep our hotel safe and clean for your four-legged travel companions, we require a small fee of $35 per night, with a $100 security deposit that is refundable upon checkout after inspection of your room. Inquire at the guest services desk for any additional canine services needed. Subject to change without notice. Please check Hawaii's animal quarantine laws.